Friday, February 8, 2008

A BAD DREAM ON PINE ROAD







Here's a compilation of my favorite tracks from the Freddy franchise! I love his expression in the photo above - you can really tell how happy and excited those rusty chains are making him! He even has one caressing his right shoulder! See - Freddy has a soft side, too!

I only have music from parts 1-6 on this collection, but there are a few cool bonus tracks as well. A majority of these songs came from The Inferno Music Crypt, which you should go visit right after you're done here to get all the rest of the songs (of which there are a TON- plus alternate versions of some of the tracks)!!! Not to mention the bazillion other awesome non-Freddy things he's got laying around.


Awesome stuff on this collection! Hope you enjoy it!



A BAD DREAM ON PINE ROAD



SIDE A:
1. 213 - Nightmare (1)
2. Gene Austin - Did You Ever See A Dream Walking? (2)
3. Wish, feat. Fonda Rae - Touch Me (All Night Long) (2)
4. The Reds - Terror In My Heart (2)
5. Willy Finlayson - On The Air Tonight (2)
6. Joe Lamont - Quiet Cool (3)
7. Dokken - Dream Warriors (3)
8. Dokken - Into The Fire (3)
9. Tuesday Knight - Nightmare (4)
10.Divinyls - Back To The Wall (4)
11 Vigil - Therapist (4)
12.Dramarama - Anything, Anything (I'll Give You) (4)
SIDE B:
13. Billy Idol - Fatal Charm (4)
14. Sinead O'Connor, feat. MC Lyte - I Want Your (Hands On Me) (4)
15. Bruce Dikinson - Bring Your Daughter To The Slaughter (5)
16. Romeo's Daughter - Heaven In The Back Seat (5)
17. Samantha Fox - Now I Lay Me Down (5)
18. Whodini - Any Way I Gotta Swing It (5)
19. Goo Goo Dolls - I'm Awake Now (6)
20. Johnny Law - Hold Me Down (6)
21. Iggy Pop - Why Was I Born (6)
22. DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince - Nightmare On My Street (bonus)
23. Freddy And The Elm Street Group - Do The Freddy (bonus)
24. Freddy And The Elm Street Group - Down In The Boiler Room (bonus)



"There's no way out of here. Is my way out my fear?" (SIDE A)


"I lived that life, I lived it through with my fatal charm." (SIDE B)




No comments: